Question for white lesbians?

Ok so this is something that i have been wondering. Do white lesbians find dark black girls attractive. And is it possible for one (white lesbian) to be attracted to only black girls. You know as a type? Pls help

Master buz. No your wrong i have a massive crush on this white girl. And i'm just asking if she might give me a second glance.

Best Answer

Honey... What you are attracted to is such an individual thing that there is no possible way that this question can be answered.

I've seen SUPER SMOKING HOT black chicks of all shades...

I've seen SUPER SUPER UGLY black chicks of all shades...

I can say the exact same thing for Whites, Latinos, Asians... Etc. Etc. Etc.

Not to mention that personality can totally change my POV on how attractive someone is...

The most "Elephant Man" ugly human can be the most attractive person in the world to me if I love who they are...

I'm not saying this to be "PC"... It is a fact that I live my life by...

You could take my dream "Physically Perfect" person and put her in front of me... And I could hate her once she opens her mouth...

Women are not like men in that they can have a physical response despite the person being a horribly ugly person on the inside... Men's sexual response is a spinal reflex that is all but cut off from their brain...

Women on the other hand have the equivalent of High Speed Internet between their clit and their brain... As as soon as my physical-ideal woman opens her mouth and says something to turn me off, I'm numb from the neck down...

People have their own tastes. I'm a gay light-skinned black person(despite my avatar) and I've been with white guys before. I've also seen many dark-skinned black gays and lesbians with white partners. But on Yahoo! Answers, is a different story. A lot of the white LGBT people on here are either racist or simply not attracted to black people. But it's cool though, everyone is entitled to their own preferences. I know you asked this question for the lesbians but I just wanted to answer anyway.

• Runa

I think it's highly possible that a white lesbian would only want to date black girls. Granted, I don't know anyone for whom that is the case. I personally don't find girls with fair coloring as attractive as those with darker coloring (not just those of African descent but Mediterranean, Hispanic, and some Asian ethnic groups--you catch my drift), which stems from a mess in my childhood about cultural stereotypes and not meeting them and whatnot.

Are you targetting only white girls, and if so, doesn't that make you the racist one? Why not put your bait out there and see if someone wonderful (whatever race) takes it?

In response: Then why are you asking if, generally, all "white lesbians find dark black girls attractive"? If you want to know if that -specific- white girl finds you attractive, why not ask her instead of us?

• Lilly

It is possible for someone to be attracted to only black girls...I personally don't really have a preference in the race department. Women are beautiful creatures, in all shapes, colors and sizes...it is all just a matter of personal taste : )

some white women are attracted to black girls, maybe if she thought she would never go out with a black girl but if she takes a chance with you she might not ever want a white girl again, good luck and go for it.by the way im white i dont think black girls are my type but mixed race i would and not asians

YEAH Definitely. :)

I don't think there's a single skin color in existence I don't like, except mine (pinkish with freckles. ._. blah).

Of course, I'm not going to find someone attractive solely because of their skin color, but if they have a great personality and stuff, then I'd probably like them :)

I'm not sure, but I'm guessing somewhere there's a white lesbian who finds only black girls attractive, but I think if someone loves you and you love them, who cares if the like other colors of skin too?

I think it's just a matter of personal preference. Some straight couples are bi-racial, so obviously it can go the same way for lesbians.

of course it is possible!

however, it is not my preference in a girl.

everyone's different.