Mike asked in PetsDogs · 1 decade ago

I am going to let my male cat and my minature poodle breed. Will the *puppies* sell good?

• ?
    Favorite Answer

not a good idea - but worth a thought

ok, you asked for it posting that question right here: except you counseled the breeder your objective grew to become into to reproduce this actual male, you have what's asserted as a 'puppy high quality' canines. you decide on a tutor-high quality canines as a manner to reproduce responsibly. something under a canines which could place in a state or county tutor should not be bred, by using fact it may do no longer something to develop the breed. Breeders do what they do for the betterment of a particular breed, to no longer make money. there are hundreds of canines and puppies at community shelters (i comprehend you have heard this tale until now...) and blah blah blah, contributing to overpopulation in case you breed a substandard canines... blah blah blah, outdoor breeder, etc. Assuming your canines does properly on the community canines shows, has well-being certificates from the vet on the subject of lower back and hip issues do no longer exist on your canines, besides as a scarcity of knee and joint subject concerns, and you're keen to have the canines qualified as 'healthful' sufficient to reproduce, your vet would be waiting to answer this question for you.

• Hannah

are you retarted? A cat and a dog cant breed, they are a whole different species of animals. Cats are cats and dogs are dogs. If you want to breed your cat, you must breed it with another cat, if you want to breed your dog, you must breed it with another dog. I reccomend spaying and neutering your pets.

If you try breeding your dog and cat, its impossible, they wont have anything, if they could breed they wouldnt have puppies. They would have half cat and half dog puppies, but thats impossible they wont.

I bet you already knew that your just trying to act goofy. No silly they wont even have babies or anything....

That is something that just wont happen... This is totally impossible, they may can have sex, but the DNA wont mix, you will just cause pain for your dog, because it will just have a miscarriage if your lucky that she even gets pregnant!

Only if the dog and cat are champion titled, working titled, and are the same "bread"

You'll definitely get buyers. I suggest advertising in the newspaper and putting flyers up so people know about it. When will they be ready to go to their new homes? I am interested in buying. I don't think they'd be called puppies... more like cogs. (cat/dog)

• Lily

Are you taking the mickey! If this another dig about poodle crosses, it's not amusing....

• Chyme

Your a bad troll, at least ask loaded questions which are genetically possible

Wow it is amazing how many peole are so bored they make up sick questions. You are have nothing better to do than make up stupid storys, I wonder if you saw the "Michael Vick killed my dog" Q, maeby you asked it!

Don't feed the little trolls, just report them to Yahoo Answers.