What hip hop song......?

'touched your soul'? What I mean is, name a hip hop song, that once you started listening to it, it explained everything that was going on with your life, and it explained exactly how you felt. It almost (or did) bring you to tears.

Which song and artist, and how did it affect you?

One song that really touched me was 'Liberation' by Outkast. To this day, that song almost bring me to tears.

Best Answer

Where have you been- Jay-Z and Beani Sigel

My father was never there for me and my twin sister he always coming or sending something he never comes or whatever he sendind never arrives

• Joan

Straight Outta Compton F*ck tha Police Gangsta, Gangsta If It Ain't Ruff Parental Discretion Iz Advised 8 Ball Something Like That Express Yourself Compton's In the House I Ain't tha 1 Dopeman Quiet on tha Set Something 2 Dance 2

Tupac Nothin to Lose

Pac's 'Never Call U ***** Again' off the Better Dayz album. Posthumous Pac was way hard.

"guarantees" -Atmosphere

Exactly how my life was and the struggle and pain the reaization and truth behind every word except my son is a little younger than the one in the song, other than that word for word was my life.

into arms of angels - army of the pharoahs.

i found it my sophomore year of highschool and had it as my song that described my life. and i can still listen to it and it brings back so many memories, plus gives me the motivation to know that i don't wanna be back where i was.

• Keep your Head Up By Tupac Shakur.

Still Got Love- Blue Scholars

I think it always explained a lot about my family life or at least my alternate family.

"I Wonder" by Kanye West

and

"The Gates" by Cunninlynguist