所以剩下上面那支影片的...

麻煩大家了<(_ _)>

1 Answer

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

以下是無能馬英九與 CNN 記者對話的原稿

Here is the conversation between incompetent Ma and a CNN reporter:

Reporter: Should Taiwan not have been more prepared for this weather of coming?

Ma: No, this area, this is the first time in many years.

That is why, they are, they were not fully prepared.

If they were, they should have been evacuated much earlier.

Just because they stay in where they live and, but you see,

they didn't learn, they didn't realize how serious this disaster was.

Watch the youtube video for the interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0hD61xpuFU

Youtube thumbnail

(Note: the clip started in Chinese but the interview started right around 1 min play time, so be patient)

【莫拉克颱風】CNN專訪是否防颱不周 馬英九卸責:都是災民不走不撤離

2009-08-24 04:45:36 補充:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mUalJhFX1s

Youtube thumbnail

Repoeter: How you respond people who blame you and your government, and said this is far too slow to begin with, and then when it do get under the way it just was'nt enough.

2009-08-24 04:45:56 補充:

Ma: That we, certainly, I will take the full responsibility whatever the blame is. Because after all, I am the President of this country. How can we do so many in the last three days but so few in the first four days? The weather!

2009-08-24 04:49:33 補充:

Reporter: What does that actually mean that you stated to take the full responsibility?

2009-08-24 04:54:48 補充:

Ma: So I will find out as if there is anything wrong with the system or with the action, certainly we will find out, not only to correct the mistakes but also may try to punish the people who are responsible.

2009-08-24 05:01:47 補充:

Ma: It is not like earthquake, after 5 minutes of earthquake everything becomes quiet, but in a typhoon situation, the rain continuous to fall for another week or so, we have to train people to understand. We do have other successful cases in other parts of Taiwan.

2009-08-24 10:19:08 補充:

Reporter: How does that actually mean that you stated to take the full responsibility?

2009-08-24 10:23:55 補充:

Ma: So I will find out as if there anything wrong with the system or with the action, certainly we will find out not only to correct the mistakes, but also may try to punish the people who are responsible.

2009-08-24 10:31:42 補充:

Ma: Is not like earthquake. After 5 minutes of earthquake everything becomes quiet, but in a typhoon situation the rain continuous to fall for another week or so. We have to train people to understand. We do have other successful cases in other parts of Taiwan.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.