Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 教育與參考考試 · 1 decade ago

請幫我寫英文自我介紹 感恩XDD請難一點

可以用難一點字詞嘛 拜託千萬不要出錯 感恩 以下是翻譯內容

『大家可以叫我XX 我在1993年12月10號出生 我是竹北人 我的興趣就是唱歌還有我很喜歡交朋友 哈哈我人很親切喔 然後很愛聊天 快點來跟我聊天 哈哈 因為我國中的英文老師超好的 所以我才會愛上英文 聽說我們的班導也超級優秀的 所以我應該會更愛英文囉!! 很高興可以站在這裡給大家認識 也很高興可以考上外語系 跟親愛的大家當同學 以上就是我的自我介紹 謝謝大家』

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Hello, everybody. All of you can call me "○○."

I was born in December, 10th, 1993.

I come from 竹北 and I am interested in singing.

I like to make friends 'cause I'm very friendly. Ha ha.

Besides, I like to chat with people so you can chat with me easily. Ha ha.

When I was in junior high, my English teacher is very kind. So that's the reason that I fall in love with English.

And I have heard that our homeroom teacher is quite excellent, so I believe I will love English very deeply.

It's my pleasure to stand here and introduce myself.

And also I'm very happy to get into the Department of Foreign Language and making friends with all of you.

And this is my self-introduction. Thank you for your listening.

★竹北,我就不翻囉!唸中文就ok了!

Hope Helps!!

'everybody might be called me XX me 10 to be born I in December, 1993 is the bamboo northern Chinese my interest is sings also has me to like becoming friends very much ha my person to be very kind oh then likes chatting very much a bit faster comes with me to chat ha, because I guozhong English teacher ultra good, therefore I only will then fall in love with English to hear us Ban Dao also super outstanding therefore I should love English Luo!! Very happy may stand in here the understanding is also very happy for everybody may pass an examination the department of foreign languages is I introduces oneself with dear big family belongings schoolmate above thanks everybody'

就這些ㄌ

Everybody might be called me XX I born on to be in 10 December, 1993 I is the bamboo northern Chinese my interest is sings also has me to like becoming friends very much ha ha my person to be very kind oh then likes chatting very much a bit faster comes with me to chat ha ha because I guozhong English teacher ultra good therefore I only then could fall in love with English to hear our class led super also outstanding therefore I should be able to love English !! Outside very happy may stand in here the understanding very also happy for everybody may pass an examination the language family is I introduces myself with dear big family belongings schoolmate above thanks everybody

Everybody may be called me I in December, 1993 10 births I am the bamboo northern Chinese My interest is sings also has me to like becoming friends very much Ha my person is very kind Then likes chatting very much A bit faster comes with me to chat Ha Because I guozhong English teacher ultra goo d Therefore I only will then fall in love with English Hears us Ban Dao also super outstanding Therefore I should love English Luo!! Very happy may stand in here gives everybody the understanding Also very happy may pass an examination the department of foreign languages With dear big family belongings schoolmate The above is my self introduction Thanks everybody