You know you're a late 90's/early 2000's kid when...?

What do you think proves you a late 90's/early 2000's kid when what? Ex: Remember worth while shows on cartoon network and nick- Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, etc..... Are surprised that 7 yr olds have laptops when all you had was a COLOR gameboy ^^ Have said/ say "That's what she... show more What do you think proves you a late 90's/early 2000's kid when what?
Ex:
Remember worth while shows on cartoon network and nick- Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog, etc.....
Are surprised that 7 yr olds have laptops when all you had was a COLOR gameboy ^^
Have said/ say "That's what she said." "That's gay." or "Yo' Mama!"
Text on your cell phone, rarely talk
Don't understand the tern "trapper keeper"- "ppsh, what's that? Oh.. you mean a binder? ha"
Love music.
Either HATE or LOVE miley cyrus/ hannah montana ~ twilight ~ harry potter
Had a facebook/ myspace before 14
Know what/who "buggy" is ( that drawing on ur hand)"This is buggy, buggy says hi!, this is buggy when a car comes by!"
Know that most cereal boxes lie about the special toy- u need to send in money and stuff- by the age of 8 xp ha..
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Stuff like this =)
~Thanks! <3
**p.s.- If you can, please star =D
Update: Ha, thanks for agreeing with me, but the question was kinda sking you to add to the list.. sorry if I was indirect-ish ~ And I just made these up =) All of them apply to me 2 though haha
Update 2: Japenese horror show- what did you do google this- then copy and paste?Good for you!
Alot of that stuff's for just 90's kids... I don't get some stuff you said haha..