27. You wanted lights in your trainers like the cool kids.
28. Nintendo was replaced by Super Nintendo (sorry but the Princess is in another castle).
29. Computer screens were black (or green) with white writing.
30. Disney, Coke and MacDonalds ruled the world.
31. You thought that "South Park" was hillarious even if you didn't get half the jokes.
32. You had a Nokia 3310 (or really wanted one).
33. Michael Jackson was weird but still respected for his music.
34. All the boys had their hair in 'curtains'.
35. Nickelodeon was cool.
38. You wore Addidas 3 stripe joggers or poppers.
39. Nike Air Max and Reebok Classics were 'must have' trainers (and Kickers for school).
43. You had scrunchies in every colour and hair bands with your name on it in glitter..
53. You had at least one Troll.
54. You had / wanted / hated Furbys.
57. "I know you are, but what am I then?" was the answer to all insults.
59. You wore jelly shoes.
63. You had a million gel pens.
67. You remember the craze of Sratch and Sniff.
68. You remember Sony Walkmans.
69. You know who Alf is.
75. You know who loves Orange Soda.
77. You're too sexy for your shirt.
78. You still get the urge to dog-pile the weakest person when someone shouts "Bundle".
You know that "WOAH" comes from Joey from "Blossom" and that "How Rude!" comes from Stephanie from "Full House"
You remember when it was actually worth getting up early on a Saturday to watch cartoons.
You remember reading "Goosebumps"
You took plastic cartoon lunch boxes to school.
You danced to "Wannabe" by the Spice Girls, Females: had a new motto, Males: got a whole lot gay-er. (so tell me what you want, what you really really want.)
You still get the urge to say "NOT" after (almost) every sentence...Not...
Where in the world is Carmen San Diego? was both a game and a TV game show.
You knew that Kimberly, the pink ranger, and Tommy, the green Ranger were meant to be together.
You remember when super nintendos became popular.
You remember watching home alone 1, 2 , and 3........and tried to pull the pranks on "intruders
You remember boom boxes vs. cd players
You knew all the characters names and their life stories on "Saved By The Bell"
You played and/or collected "Pogs"
You had at least one Tamagotchi, GigaPet or Nano and brought it everywhere
You watched the original Care Bears, My Little Pony, and Ninja Turtles
NANCY DREW AND THE HARDY BOYS WERE THE BEST MYSTERY BOOKS
Yikes pencils and erasers were the stuff!
You remember when the new Beanie Babies were always sold out.
You used to wear those stick on earrings, not only on your ears, but at the corners of your eyes.
You've gotten creeped out by "Are You Afraid of the Dark?"
You know the Macarena by heart.
"Talk to the hand" ... enough said
You thought Brain would finally take over the world
You always said, "Then why don't you marry it!"
You remember when everyone went slinky crazy.
You remember when razor scooters were cool.
When light up sneakers were cool.
When you rented VHS tapes, not DVDs.
When gas was $0.95 a gallon & Caller ID was a new thing.
When we recorded stuff on VCRs & paid $3.50 for a movie.
When we called the radio station to request songs to hear off our walkmans.
When the Chicago Bulls were the best team ever
Hide-n-Go Seek at dusk.
Red Light, Green Light.
Heads Up 7 Up.
Playing Kickball & Dodgeball until your porch light came on.
Running through the sprinklers.
That "Little Mermaid"
Crying when Mufasa died in the Lion King.
Happy Meals where you chose a Barbie or a Hot Wheels car.
Getting the privilege to sit in the front seat of the car.
Drinking Sqeeze It "Squeeze The Fun Out Of It"
Or what about:
The Secret World of Alex Mac.
Rocco's Modern Life.
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
Magic School Bus.
Beavis & Butt-Head
Bill Nye the Science Guy
The Big Comfy Couch
Kool-Aid was the drink of choice.
Class field trips.
When Christmas was the most exciting time of year.
When $5 seemed like a million, & another dollar a miracle.
When you begged to go to McDonalds for dinner everyday.
When Toys R Us overuled the mall.
Decisions were made by going 'eeny-meeny-miney-moe'.
Money issues were handled by whoever was banker in 'Monopoly.'
Sorry if anything was repeated lol. I took out everything that didnt really apply. :D ENJOY! i know i sure did.