Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Virgin Mobile US and Canada?

Could I buy a VM phone in Canada and use it with the US service?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Sorry. VM USA and Canada are owned by two different companies with just the VM name brand in common . VM USA does not allow any non VM USA phones on its network. You can't even put the Helio phones which VM bought out on its prepaid network. And you cannot put VM phones from the prepaid side to the contract side network. They really are locked down. Sprint bought them out completely last month and I am hoping for some changes in their phone lineup and policies.

• 5 years ago

Source(s): Get Free Government Phones - http://freecellphones.iukiy.com/?Cofr
  • Anonymous
    4 years ago

specific actually i'm specific you may, yet as quickly as you bypass to u . s . a . i'm specific the actually plan would replace probably with the aid of fact they seem to have distinctive greater desirable useful LTE down there, i don't comprehend why. fortunate them i guess haha, and that they often have greater desirable plans to make sure.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.