H2O Just Add Water In the United States. Has It been discontinued/canceled?

Ok, I have looked all over the internet for answers. place and haven't found anything. Did Nickelodeon completely cancel/discontinue H2O:Just Add Water in the United States of America? If they so why? Is there any way to bring it back? I would really like to know, because H2O is fave show on the planet! Just so... show more Ok, I have looked all over the internet for answers. place and haven't found anything. Did Nickelodeon completely cancel/discontinue H2O:Just Add Water in the United States of America? If they so why? Is there any way to bring it back? I would really like to know, because H2O is fave show on the planet! Just so you know I checked The N's T.V. guide and they aren't going to show it anymore, on Wikipedia it said that they stopped showing reruns in July 2009

P.S. If you work for Nick please answer, and if you know a anything about this please Answer. Please don't waste my time with answers like Idk.

Thanks
1 answer 1