Best Honeymoon Spot - Malaysia, Maldives or Thailand?

Hi,

I am a north indian and am getting married in late november this year. I am confused in choosing the right honeymoon spot between Malaysia, Maldives and Thailand.

I am crazy for beaches (preferably quite, less crowded and blue water beaches), where as my fiancee likes hill stations and amusement parks. I also want the place to be affordable.

Please suggest that which place should I visit keeping all the above mentioned factors in mind.

As of now, I am planning to go to Malaysia as it has beaches in Langkawi, Pulau and Redang and amusement park in Getting, which is a hill station.

• hanz
    Favorite Answer

Langkawi in Malaysia definitely is an ideal place for honeymoon. Just choose a luxury beach resort and enjoy your honeymoon in Langkawi. Don't miss the unique skybridge in Langkawi as well.

http://www.abclangkawi.com/

http://www.talkmalaysia.com/langkawi-kedah.html

You might want to spend a day or two in Kuala Lumpur as well. Enjoy.

• Since you & your fiancee have divergent interests,Maldives is ruled out while Thailand takes the second place.Head straight for Malaysia where you will find beaches of your choice & hill stations and amusement parks of hers.

what forex is that budget in? properly I dont propose singapore besides its an rather cutting-edge place yet no longer a romantic getaway U additionally didnt specify ur pastimes so i visit chat usually bali, is a great place with astounding nature if u % thailand or malaysia dont bypass to the super cities % the unique islands like phuket in thailand and lankawi in malaysia they're very severe high quality yet thailand is in lots of circumstances greater value effective

Well, if you're planning to get away for your second honeymoon, visit Indonesia :) :) :)

Indonesia!!!