promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

Best Honeymoon Spot - Malaysia, Maldives or Thailand?

Hi,

I am a north indian and am getting married in late november this year. I am confused in choosing the right honeymoon spot between Malaysia, Maldives and Thailand.

I am crazy for beaches (preferably quite, less crowded and blue water beaches), where as my fiancee likes hill stations and amusement parks. I also want the place to be affordable.

Please suggest that which place should I visit keeping all the above mentioned factors in mind.

Update:

As of now, I am planning to go to Malaysia as it has beaches in Langkawi, Pulau and Redang and amusement park in Getting, which is a hill station.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • hanz
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Langkawi in Malaysia definitely is an ideal place for honeymoon. Just choose a luxury beach resort and enjoy your honeymoon in Langkawi. Don't miss the unique skybridge in Langkawi as well.

http://www.abclangkawi.com/

http://www.talkmalaysia.com/langkawi-kedah.html

You might want to spend a day or two in Kuala Lumpur as well. Enjoy.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Since you & your fiancee have divergent interests,Maldives is ruled out while Thailand takes the second place.Head straight for Malaysia where you will find beaches of your choice & hill stations and amusement parks of hers.

• 3 years ago

what forex is that budget in? properly I dont propose singapore besides its an rather cutting-edge place yet no longer a romantic getaway U additionally didnt specify ur pastimes so i visit chat usually bali, is a great place with astounding nature if u % thailand or malaysia dont bypass to the super cities % the unique islands like phuket in thailand and lankawi in malaysia they're very severe high quality yet thailand is in lots of circumstances greater value effective

• 1 decade ago

Well, if you're planning to get away for your second honeymoon, visit Indonesia :) :) :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Indonesia!!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.