Best Honeymoon Spot - Malaysia, Maldives or Thailand?

Hi, I am a north indian and am getting married in late november this year. I am confused in choosing the right honeymoon spot between Malaysia, Maldives and Thailand. I am crazy for beaches (preferably quite, less crowded and blue water beaches), where as my fiancee likes hill stations and amusement parks. I... show more Hi,

I am a north indian and am getting married in late november this year. I am confused in choosing the right honeymoon spot between Malaysia, Maldives and Thailand.

I am crazy for beaches (preferably quite, less crowded and blue water beaches), where as my fiancee likes hill stations and amusement parks. I also want the place to be affordable.

Please suggest that which place should I visit keeping all the above mentioned factors in mind.
Update: As of now, I am planning to go to Malaysia as it has beaches in Langkawi, Pulau and Redang and amusement park in Getting, which is a hill station.