Besides the three main characters, who has appeared in all of the Harry Potter movies in the same role?

The three main being Ron, Herminone, and Harry. It made me curious, as there's been like, what, three different Dumbledores?

Best Answer

Robbie Coltrane - Hagrid

Maggie Smith - McGonagall

Tom Felton - Draco Malfoy

David Bradley - Filtch

Gemma Jones - Madam Pomfrey

Alan Rickman - Snape

Shirley Henderson - Myrtel

Jamie Waylette - Crabbe

Mattew Lewis - Neville

Bonnie Wright - Ginny

Alfred Enoch - Dean Thomas

James Phelps - Fred

Oliver Phelps - George

Chris Rankin - Percy

Gary Oldmen - Sirius

David Thewils - Lupin

Adrian Rawlins - James

Geraldine Sommerville - Lily

Julie Walters - Molly

Mark Williams - Arthur

Thats just some of the people that have never changed... people that have changed are Dumbledore... but theres only been two Dumbledores and it only changed because Richard Harris Died, and the fat lady changed, and so did Professer Flitwick, but not that many people have changed. I hope this helps, I can't believe I just went and wrote a list of people I know thats stayed.

Severus Snape

Hagrid

Professor Mcgonagall

The Weasley twins

Neville Longbottom

Draco Malfoy

Ginny Weasley

Molly Weasley

There has only been two Dumbledores

All of the Weasley's except Aurthur because he wasn't in the 1st, Snape, McGonagall, Hagrid, Draco Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle, Neville Longbottom, Dean Thomas, Seamus Finnagan, Flitwick, Argus Filch.

There have been two Dumbledores, one in the 1st and 2nd, the other in the rest.

• ®ais

I Think All Remained Same! Exept Voldemort was 1\in 1st Movie Quirrel(Changed Virtually), in 2nd by some1 else from 4th by Ralph Fiennes, yet 6th film showed new actor as Voldemort. Dumbledore after 1st 2 films was changed coz the actor died. by the way Bill Weasley's pic in 3rd movie had some 1 else & for 7th a new actor (Real life Son of Mad-Eye) was cast

Source(s): Mugglenet

Tom Felton, Draco Malfoy. Also Neville Longbottom, Seamus Finnigan, and Dean Thomas (don't know their actors). Hagrid, McGonagall, Mrs. Weasley, they've all been played the same actor in all the films.

Source(s): rabid HP fan
  • Mr. and Mrs. Weasly, plus the twins and Ginny. Also, Neville, Dean and Seamus. The teachers like Mrs Mcgonagall, Snape, and Hagrid. Draco and Filch. The Dursleys, I'm pretty sure they were in all of them. I that's all.

And I'm pretty sure theres only been one Dumbledore.

I'm not much of a Harry Potter fan, but I did notice Alan Rickman in all the movies that came out. I don't know the name of the character he plays, but he's one of the teachers that wears the black robe and has long black hair. and there's one giant guy in there that looks like Hillbilly Jim with the very long beard

• Bonnie Wright, who plays the role as Ginny Weasley, Ron's sis.

I'm not a Harry Potter fan but, Draco, the Weasely's, and maybe the jocks

there have only been 2 dumbledores. he had to be replaced because the actor who played him first died.

aside from that, pretty much every character has been the same.