Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicOther - Music · 1 decade ago

what's the song called that goes "i chimed in with havent you people ever herd of closing the god damn door"?

There was a song i herd on the Radio and it goes kinds fast so i don't know exactly what it was saying but a guy was singing it. and this is all i could remember that i herd clearly "i chimed in with haven't you people ever herd of ,closing the god damn door no" i think that's it, but idk. if you can think of anything then plz tell me.

Favorite Answer

I Write Sins not Tragedies- Panic at the Disco

Oh, well imagine; as I'm pacing the pews in a church corridor,

and I can't help but to hear, no I can't help but to hear an exchanging of words.

"What a beautiful wedding!, What a beautiful wedding!" says a bridesmaid to a waiter.

"Oh yes, but what a shame, what a shame, the poor groom's bride is a whore."

I chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"

No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.

I'd chime in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"

No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of.....

Oh, well in fact, well I'll look at it this way, I mean technically our marriage is saved

Well this calls for, a toast so, pour the champagne,

Oh! Well in fact, well I'll look at it this way,

I mean technically our marriage is saved

Well this calls for a toast, so pour the champagne, pour the champagne...(dun dunnnn)

I'd chime in with a "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"

No, it's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality...

Again......

I chime in "Haven't you people ever heard of closing the god damn door?!"

No.

It's much better to face these kinds of things with a sense of poise and rationality.

Again......

This used to be like 7 years in the past however its Panic! At The Disco - I write sins now not tragedies. Some different well songs via them are, Time to bop, Camisado, Theres a well motive those tables are numbered you simply havent inspiration of it but, she had the sector, are you aware what im seeing, while the the day met the night time, we could kill this night, reminiscences, alternate errors, the tip of all matters, vegas lighting fixtures, a long way too younger too die, golden days, apartment of reminiscences, the well the dangerous and the soiled. All in their songs are well however the ones are only a few of my favourites from every album. The band has lamentably cut up up however if you happen to wish, you must pay attention to The Young Veins, considering that 2 individuals (Ryan and Jon) from Panic! made that band and so they made one album like five years in the past however its nonetheless rather well

I write sins not tragedies, by panic! at the disco.