Must you have a Real Estate Agent or Realtor to submit your offer?

I am going to be really honest. I hate realtors and real estate agents. I hate to generalize, but too bad. So anyways, is there a way for me to submit the offer myself without having to use one of these? My main concern would be just getting forms the seller's (agent) would accept. I am trying to buy a... show more I am going to be really honest. I hate realtors and real estate agents. I hate to generalize, but too bad.

So anyways, is there a way for me to submit the offer myself without having to use one of these? My main concern would be just getting forms the seller's (agent) would accept. I am trying to buy a house for investment in texas, and don't want a buyers agent to get 3% for just filling out a form. I am hands on and i am doing all the work myself, so would like to use that 3% to my advantage in negotiating. I am a CPA, plus have already purchased 3 houses.

Any ideas on where i can get forms/contract that the seller (agent) would accept?
Update: Believe me, i am not saying i am going to ask them to pay me the commission CASH. But i will be specifing on my sales contract i will not be paying any buyers commission as i have no buyers agent. I doubt the seller's agent will pay their agent double, as their contract probably has their own max as well. I... show more Believe me, i am not saying i am going to ask them to pay me the commission CASH. But i will be specifing on my sales contract i will not be paying any buyers commission as i have no buyers agent. I doubt the seller's agent will pay their agent double, as their contract probably has their own max as well. I will not be allowing their agent to be my agent. Therefore the seller's agent will be capped per his agreement with the seller.
Update 2: And for everyone here saying i am not a qualified CPA because i should know everything about CPA....well your ignorant. That is why i am obviously asking this question. As a CPA i am knowledgeable about Accounting/Tax regulations and the sort. Not details about real estate transactions. My CPA required a... show more And for everyone here saying i am not a qualified CPA because i should know everything about CPA....well your ignorant. That is why i am obviously asking this question. As a CPA i am knowledgeable about Accounting/Tax regulations and the sort. Not details about real estate transactions. My CPA required a Masters (or equivalent) in accounting plus a grueling exam to obtain the state license. All you angry realtors probably took a weekend course. But the facts are, anyone with some intelligence (especially) in finance will see through real estate agents greedy motivation. Real Estate agents kiss your job bye bye because you will be the next Travel Agents. Sooner than later, because of technology people will start looking for ways to buy houses on their own, as they are doing most the work.