Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Michael Jackson - HIStory?

Why is HIStory have those 3 caps? If its anything obvious im only 12 and dont get it... Did he ever say?

Just wondering

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

its a medafor history the song talks about the history of the nation, but the album cover HIStory means his story.

• 1 decade ago

The caps are there to show it's like 2 different words.

HIS story = HIStory.

• 1 decade ago

Because it was Michael's songs from past albums, present, & future albums.

He's talking about His story, his history.

<3 mj

• 3 years ago

"pondering the reality that maximum black human beings do no longer p.c.. up a e book to study sh it besides" via fact that this may be a actuality, you need to have not have been given any venture showing me the evidence to tutor your racist concept. i like Michael. in case you have no longer observed. i've got replied alot of you questions in the past, yet this one replaced into very impolite. no longer all of us has to love Michael. no longer everyone has a similar opinions of you. If human beings sense he's a baby molestor, no person is going to care approximately his song. Now to respond to the question handy. Whites hate, black hate, chinese language, indian,etc, all of us hate.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol. history came out about 15 years ago... so it means his story... u no about his music. that disc had all the good songs

• 1 decade ago

his story = HIStory lmao

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HIS-Story I think.... but instead its HIStory

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i think he's tryin 2 empahsize on the HIS 2 make it say "HIS-story"

or sumthin

• 1 decade ago

emphasizing that its HIS STORY < get it ?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

HIS story...

get it? xD

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.