Man boyfriend always wants oral sex......?

what should i do i love my boyfriend and we been together for two years, but he always want me to have oral sex with him. he do me and i feel bad when i dont follow suit.

• BigRed
    Best Answer

If he's satisfying your needs, then you should satisfy his.

Most guys do want oral sex, because it does quite simply feel good for them. However, if he is "disgusted" by having regular sex and doesn't want to do anything intimate for you ... you really need to talk to him about it. I'm sure that it is not your fault at all and I'm sure that you're beautiful. Try asking him what has changed and see if there are any other ways he wants to spice up your sex life other than oral sex - or at least he can return the favor! If things don't change, you'd be better off without him. He doesn't appreciate you and he is being selfish. Also, like the other person said - he's flirting with other girls while dating you! He obviously has no respect for you or your relationship. Don't let him use you like this. He disrespects you by not caring and he's not giving you sexual pleasure, so why are you staying with him? There are better guys out there.