Doesn't life just seem to pass you by so fast?

Little kids really need to value the time in their lives, because it's the time in their lives when they still have their choices. Life goes by so fast.

- When you're a teenager, you think you can do anything ... and you do.

- You're 20's are a blur.

- 30's, you raise your family ... you make a little money ... you think to yourself, "what happened to my 20's?"

- 40's, you grow a little pot belly you grow another chin. The music starts to get too loud. One of your old girl friends from high school becomes a grandmother.

- 50's you have a minor surgery ... you'll call it a procedure, but it's a surgery.

- 60's you'll have a major surgery and the music is still loud, but it doesn't matter because you can't hear it anyway.

- 70's, you and the wife are retired at Fort Lauderdale ... start eating dinner at 2:00 in the afternoon. You have lunch around 10am, breakfast the night before. You spend most of your time wandering around malls looking for the ultimate soft yogurt and uttering "how come the kids don't call? how come the kids don't call?"

- The 80's you'll have a major stroke. You'll end up babbling to some Jamaican nurse that your wife can't stand but you call momma.

Favorite Answer

Wow that's kinda true and it sad. Ageing scares the crap out of me. I am so afraid of dying and I am closer to dying then I was 20 yrs ago. I remember it took forever to grow when I was a child. Now that I am an adult it goes by so quickly.

I have a 16 yr old girl and I wonder were did the time go. I remember the wonderful memories but I want to go back in time and do it all again. People who know me know that I am like this. I feel like I just opened my eyes and have a 16 years old girl.

I also have a 8 week old son. I thought a baby would make me feel younger, but it doesn't. I just get tired faster.LOL I'm looking forward to the time he runs around and getting into things, but at the same time I am dreading it because I won't be able to keep up.

Plus I worry about my health and so many people are dealing with cancer and my blood pressure is dangerously high and will need to be medicated already. I will be turning 36 in December, but feel like I am going on 50. They say its just a number but its more then that. I feel aged, I look aged. I don't look as hot as I did when I was 20 and I miss that.

The grandma part in 40'ds. Haha. My friends daughter had a baby June 21 2009. She is now a grandma and she is 36 yrs old. I wanna be a young grandma too but I don't want my daughter to rush out and get pregnant.

My sweet little boy won't be having kids until much later and I may not be here to enjoy them and that makes me so sad and sick to my stomach. Like I said death scared the hell out of me it always has, but recently my fear of it is getting worse.

I read obituaries and wives lose there husband or husbands lose their wife. These people have been together 20,30, or 40 years and just like that they are gone and now you have to go one without your partner by your side.

I have been with my partner for 18 years and I can't imagine I would have to go on without him if he dies. I worry about getting cancer, my children's health. or any of the many diseases out there. I also worry about my sweet little chihuahua Marshal cause he'll be 6 in December and I can't imagine going on with out him. Now that I am crying I should stop writing. I just wanna say not everyone lives to be 80. but it was still funny on what you wrote. And as sad as I get it was funny.

Yeah, I hear that.... all of a sudden, i'm going to be 40 in a few months... At first i was like woah... i may have to grow up... Then I realized i'm still going to do the same things i'm doing now, the same things I was doing 5 years ago, and for the most part, what I was doing 10 years ago... Granted, more responsibilities now that I have kids... but I still live each day as it were my last... I have fun... live well & stay out of jail!

Interesting

life's defo gone too fast it seemed like it was just yesterday when new year came and LOOK just 4 more months till christmas!

and by christmas ill be 15! waste no time and live life to the fullest!

• Morgan

Like Isaac Brock says, the years go fast but the days go so slow.

Blahhhhhhhhhh?

Life goes by faster as you get older.

wow!!! that was great,and how true it is.thanks for giving me a laugh and making my day.

yeah...i want it to pass a bit faster...there's nothing good about my life...i'm useless...

wow were has it gone