Weirdest dream ever, what does it mean?

Hi, About 2 hours ago I had the weirdest dream ever and I don't mean to sound rude but I'm going to explain it the most honest way. It was a tough time and some businesses in the country were suffering. For some reason I had loads of cash and I decided to help out the post office with their... show more Hi, About 2 hours ago I had the weirdest dream ever and I don't mean to sound rude but I'm going to explain it the most honest way.

It was a tough time and some businesses in the country were suffering. For some reason I had loads of cash and I decided to help out the post office with their debt.

Crazy part is, I was 50, and all of a sudden all I remember is loads of people around me, most admiring me for what I did and there is a African woman (prostitute) who was background in my dream, as I'm sitting there talking to a few people her head is coming closer to me, I look at her and she screams with the most feared face ever, You are Capri or You are not free... (as soon as I wake up it's like the sound of a flute from a horror movie)

Now I'm a tough guy and I wouldn't even be scared if someone put a gun to my face, but this dream seemed so real, like there was a dark spirit in it, like there was something crazy about it... please explain to me!!! ???