Pokemon platinum ditto?

Where do u get it and can u breed it?

Favorite Answer

You can get a Ditto in the Pokemon Mansion after you get the National Pokedex(Steps below)Also, you cant breed a Ditto without 2 dittos i think.

1. Get the National Pokedex.

2. Talk to Mr. Backlot in his study.

3. If he says "a cute eyed Ditto rean up and gave me a smooch on my cheek..." or somthing like that, SAVE and search his yard in the back.

Hopfully you find it!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NOTE: he won't always say there is a ditto. to ensure he does, save in front of him and restart your game each time he doesn't say ditto.

ALSO: The pokemon that he says are out there are REALLY rare to come across, so if you find one, CATCH IT!!!(unless you have it).

So, Good Luck and I hope this helps you!!

Source(s): I've Caught a Ditto in my Platinum (TRUST me, it's hard! If you find one, be sure you catch it!!)

you could connect with me today around 8 pm and i could trade you one. from diamond

if u would like to trade with me e-mail me at: jacob.rangel19@hotmail.com and my older sister at: alysha.aaron@yahoo.com