Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

DAYS OF OUR LIVES fans: Who was your all time favorite BILLIE REED? Krista Allen, Lisa Rinna, or Julie Pinson?

• MAK
    Favorite Answer

I liked Lisa Rinna.....but her replacement Julie Pinson was a good call ...I like Julie Pinson and watch her now protraying Janet Snyder on ATWT and enjoy watching her in that character....funny Austin Peck..... that was her brother on Days was also on ATWT with her...I say was.....because...

Austin Peck has been unexpectedly “released” from his World Turns contract. Suds Report has learned that Peck, who recently separated from his wife, Tara, is currently embroiled in a controversial affair with one of his married castmates which ultimately polarized the set. “Everyone wanted him fired because the woman he had an affair with left her husband, whom we all love,” reveals one actor. Another source reports another reason for increased tension on the Brooklyn set:

Source(s): The Sud's Report

I love them all! Billie was one of my favorite characters! I suppose Lisa Rinna was the best one, but the other two come in close. Whenever I see Krista Allen in anything else I always think of Billie : ) I really liked Julie Pinson too - I love how she and Chelsea really look like mother and daughter!

I think my favorite one would be Krista Allen. My husband would agree too. She was defiantly the prettier one. One had big fake lips and one was kind of forgettable.

By the way, when Lisa Rinna started as Billies, Austin Peck did NOT play Austin. That was Patrick Muldoon. By far the better Austin.

Julie Pinson was a great Billie, but I must say that I'd love to see Lisa Rinna back in the part.

I never cared for Krista Allen. She wasn't Billie enough for me.

I read that one of them was in talks with the show to come back:

http://phoenix00.proboards.com/

I think Lisa Rinna IS Billie but I also really enjoyed Julie Pinson in the role. She is gorgeous and looks so much like Lisa. I am a big fan of hers back from when she was on Port Charles as Eve. love her!

Lisa Rinna

• Kasey

Lisa Rinna

My favorite was Lisa Rinna - she will always be Billie. Not to say that I don't really like Julie Pinson, she is an awesome actress.

Julie Pinson. I haven't watched Days for a long time(yes, i used to watch it) but the only Billie I can remember is Julie and everytime i hear the name Billie Reed I just picture her face.

I like Julie Pinson as Billie