Am I the only one that finds pushing on a bruise feels good?

Only one of my friends agrees with me lol. I always push on my bruises cuz it like hurts...but it feels good at the same time...

I don't get it.

Do you do that too? xD

47 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, it definitely feels good to me!

• Login to reply the answers
  • 4 years ago

I like to press on my bruises or any sore spot. I enjoy the pain rushing thru my body but at the same time its soothing. Ill keep meessing with it, till i eventually dont feel the pain anymore, but that lasts only a short while then the pain is back and im back to massing it and applying as much pressure as possible to feel the pain to get it to the maxium pain that i can withstand. I feel like im addicted to doing this. So yout not alone. Sometimes it takes pain, to feel pleasure.

• 1 decade ago

You may be the only one on the planet that does not know that messing with a bruise could cause a clot due to the fact you have damaged tissue already that could break away from itself in a blood vessel...I would leave them alone it think.

• 1 decade ago

Well it's good to rub a place where you know a bruise will be because it will draw more blood to the spot and help it heal faster. So rubbing it when it's there... is like massaging a pulled muscle. It makes sense.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Melody
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

I sometimes push on my to see if it hurts. Not to feel pain, but to see how they're healing, I guess. I like to figure out if it's just a scar or really a bruise.

I'm kinda obsessive, I guess.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I wouldn't know, I've never pushed on a bruise

• Kelly
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

No. I have a bruise now. And it hurts more when I push on it.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes! And when I need to wear my rubber bands (for braces) it pulls on your jaw. It hurts, but at the same time it feels really good. I'm not emo or suicidal. It's just...I don't know maybe our brains?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

like its that wierd pain that doesnt feel really bad, but doesnt feel really good. lol its like a "well the bruise is there, so, why not" kind of thing

• 1 decade ago

It's been a while since I had a bruise, so I wouldn't know...

But I kinda get what you mean :]

• 5 years ago

I have the same feeling as urs. that s why I ve just searched for anyone like me and here y are.haha

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.