bob asked in Games & RecreationAmusement Parks · 1 decade ago

Dorney Park or Great Adventure?

i wanna go to on of them with like 3 friends. in like october. does great adventure have something like dorney's haunt? we love thrill rides... thankssssssssss

• Ella
    Favorite Answer

I would say that if you love rollercoasters, then Great Adventure is by far better then Dorney Park. Dorney doesn't really have too many coasters, although Talon and Steel Force are pretty good. Great Adventure has twice as many coasters, like Nitro, El Toro, and Kingda Ka (which is now open by the way) - they are the best coasters in my opinion.

So I pretty much prefer Great Adventure's hypercoaster, floorless coaster, wooden coasters, launch coaster, and wild mouse coaster to Dorney's..the only coaster at Dorney that I like better over Great Adventure's is their inverted coaster (Talon..I think it's better then Batman The Ride) - but that is just my opinion.

The only thing I like better about Dorney is that they have better flat rides (like Dominator, Hang Time, Revolution, and Meteor), but when you are at Great Adventure, you are too occupied on their great coasters to think about going on any flats.

Either park will be fun for one day, but if it were my choice and I haven't been to either in awhile, then I would go to Six Flags.

:-D

Well, if you love thrill rides, then you should choose Six Flags Great Adventure. They have 13 roller coasters. Pretty much all of them are good thrill rides except 3. 3 are kids rides. But they have an inverted coaster, a flying coaster, a couple of sit down coaster, a world-class woddie, a racing woodie, a hyper coaster, a floorless coaster, even a launched strata coaster, the tallest and 2nd fastest roller coaster in the world. It was struck by lightning and was down for a while, but I heard they're testing it now, so it should be open soon :)

Great Adventure does have more rides and roller coasters than Dorney and they have Fright Fest in October.

great adventure. great adventure has fright fest and is a lot of fun

great adventure

its more fun and more roller coasters i think