Not a valid Win 32 application?

Alright, I got the nasty Antivirus Pro malware infection and it is driving me nuts. It not only annoys me but alot of my programs now (except PDF, Internet) have a message that pops up that says [program name] is not a valid Win 32 application. The same message appears also when I try to download something. What's wrong and what can I do to fix it?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Nick F
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Do a virus scan, with a legit anti-virus program, such as Spybot Search and Destroy or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. These will both require downloads, so you will need to download them from another computer then transfer the program via a flashdrive, email, etc.

Also try Googling solutions to the virus; there are many legit websites that are dedicated to stopping these viruses, and will give you detailed instructions on how to stop them.

Source(s): experience.
  • 3 years ago

sure ur residing house domicile windows archives r corrupt by utilising way of virus or any others yet now u might desire to repair your residing house domicile windows. u can fix ur residing house domicile windows with advice from residing house domicile windows cd and pass to repair determination with advice from booting for cd.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.