Not a valid Win 32 application?

Alright, I got the nasty Antivirus Pro malware infection and it is driving me nuts. It not only annoys me but alot of my programs now (except PDF, Internet) have a message that pops up that says [program name] is not a valid Win 32 application. The same message appears also when I try to download something. What's wrong and what can I do to fix it?

• Nick F
    Best Answer

Do a virus scan, with a legit anti-virus program, such as Spybot Search and Destroy or Malwarebytes Anti-Malware. These will both require downloads, so you will need to download them from another computer then transfer the program via a flashdrive, email, etc.

Also try Googling solutions to the virus; there are many legit websites that are dedicated to stopping these viruses, and will give you detailed instructions on how to stop them.

Source(s): experience.

sure ur residing house domicile windows archives r corrupt by utilising way of virus or any others yet now u might desire to repair your residing house domicile windows. u can fix ur residing house domicile windows with advice from residing house domicile windows cd and pass to repair determination with advice from booting for cd.