Spanish speakers?/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////?

Translate tis speech in spanish form jackie kennedy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJbLJ6HN_eA

Youtube thumbnail

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

“Dear friends, I am the wife of Senator John F. Kennedy candidate for the presidency of the United States. In these times of great danger when world peace is threatened by Communism we need a firm hand in the White House, a leader capable of guiding our destinies. My husband will watch out for the interests of all the sectors of society that need the protection of a humanitarian government. For the future of our children and in order to achieve world peace, vote for the Democratic Party on November 8th. Long Live Kennedy!".

Good luck!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dear friends. The wife of the senator, John F. Kennedy; the presidential candidate of the United States, is speaking to you-all. In these times of so much danger, when the worldly peace is threatened by Communism, it's necessary to have in the White House a leader capable to guide our destinies with a firm hand. My husband will always keep in mind the interests of all the sectors of our society that need the protection of a humanitarian government. For the future of our children and world peace to exist vote for the Democratic party on the 8th of November. Long live Kennedy!

• 1 decade ago

dear friends:

i am the wife of john f kenny who is candidate for united states president in this times of Danger were global peace is threatened by the Communism it is necessary to have in the white house a leader capable of leading our destinies in a hard hand way my husband will always take care of the interst of those sectors of our community that needs the humanity of a government.

for the sake of our children and for achiving a world were u can find real peace

vote for kennedy in nobember 8th

live long a prosper kennedy!that'shats it, and by the way sorry for the misspellings and grammar isues

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.