promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMusicRock and Pop · 1 decade ago

Rock N Roll Fans ....?

Is there any rock n roll fans out there? :)

If you are, what is your favourite band?

I like Def Leppard and Guns N' Roses ♥

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't get this... why do they put rock and pop in the same section? Pop sucks, of course I love rock.

Alt. rock (includes grunge).

Rock

Punk rock

Classic rock is OK.

Guns N' Roses and Foo Fighters (their older albums) are my favourite.

EDIT: I'll put my bands into categories.

60's: Rolling Stones.

70's: Aerosmith, Rush is okay, Led Zeppelin, U2, Black Sabbath.

80's: Guns N' Roses, Aerosmith, Motley Crue, Van Halen, Judas Priest had some good songs, same for Survivor and Nirvana is okay.

90's: Soundgarden, Nirvana is okay, NIN (Nine Inch Nails) had a few good songs, Guns N' Roses, Foo Fighters, Smashing Pumpkins (only for Zero), The Offspring is pretty good.

00's: Foo Fighters (some good songs), same for Queens of the Stone Ages (3's & 7's, Little Sister, Sick Sick Sick and No One Knows and Go With the Flow are both OK), Billy Talent, The Trews and that's pretty much it.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Well I believe Rock N Roll to be 50's 60's era music: Elvis, Rolling Stones, Little Richard, Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, Bo Diddley, Fats Domino.

80's Metal: Guns N Roses, Slayer, Motley Crue, Metallica, Anthrax, ACDC

80's Hard Rock: Van Halen and Aerosmith

• 4 years ago

D'yer Mak'Er All My Love Bron-Y-Aur Immigrant Song The Battle of Evermore Black Dog Rock & Roll Misty Mountain Hop When the Levee Breaks Kashmir Man its difficult to discover simply a million! OK, so I prefer KASHMIR!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Guns N' Roses and Def Leppard are my absolute favorites. but i love Iron Maiden, Aerosmith, AC/DC, Metallica, Duran Duran, The Clash, Van Halen,

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Wow when you say just rock n roll it's from elvis and the rolling stones to ozzy osbourne and slayer:

i olso love def leppard and guns n'roses and much more same as:

black sabbath - ozzy - dio - deep purple - led zeppelin - rainbow - uriah heep - venom - ac/dc - judas priest - iron maiden - metallica - slayer - the rolling stones - the who - the doors - jimi hendrix - the beatles - chuck berry - nighwish - pantera - cream - dokken - pink floyd - fleetwood mac - haggard - hammerfall and much much more.......

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Def Leppard.~

Love them. It's tough to choose between them and Ozzy Osbourne for me.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Deep Purple

• 1 decade ago

Heck ya! They're pretty good but I'm more into like stuff from the 70's or 90's. Pink Floyds gota be my favorite.

• 1 decade ago

Van Halen!

• 1 decade ago

Guns n' Roses. (Before Finck came in) They produced such melodious music and inspired me to play guitar.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.