Lisa Marie Presley, Brooke Shields, or Debbie Rowe ?

Update:

Imagine if MJ and Lisa Marie Had a child. His would be the descendent of Kings. Daddy is the King of Pop and Grandaddy is the King of Rock!!

30 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

PERSONALLY, I think Lisa Marie is the best. The daughter of the king...WOW!!! And she is so incredibly beautiful.

However, FOR MICHAEL, Brooke Shields was the best. Kind of an odd couple, but there is no doubt that they cared deeply for each other.

Debbie Rowe is nothing but a fat, gold-digging tramp. What a PIG!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Brooke Shields

• 1 decade ago

Brooke Shields

• 1 decade ago

Brooke Shields.

Debbie Rowe is butt ugly and Lisa Marie is a ho. She's been very public about her promiscuity. It's no secret that Lisa Marie has given that up to quite a few guys. I'm surprised Michael wanted to go behind all those dudes. But she is Elvis's daughter. Maybe thats why he married her.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I liked Brooke Shields. The others were just b*tches.

Lisa Marie and Michael would have mad the world's most beautiful kids, though. Lisa Marie was very pretty.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Which one i prefer?

I choose Brooke Shields. She was such a sweet person and Michael loved her alot..she was a good friend! :) Can't say i like Debbie or Lisa Marie!

• 1 decade ago

obviously not Debbie

Lisa Marie Presley is so damn hot an Michael seem to have loved her a lott..but i always think its Brooke Shield who knew him best,who was there for him to share most moments in life,they enjoyed each others company and seemed to have a deep bond

and i believe friendship is a greater bond than love so its Brooke Shield

• 1 decade ago

Defiantly not Debbie.

I'd go with Lisa Marie, or Brooke. But I like, Lisa better =]

• 1 decade ago

Well, Lisa Marie was the prettiest.

Brooke Shields was the nicest.

Debbie Rowe had his two beautiful children.

• BC
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Brooke!! She was the best for Michael in my opinion.

But it seemed to me that Michael loooved Lisa Marie.

I'll Always Love you Michael.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.