I need advice for romantic first time sex.?

I'm currently abroad studying, and I when I go back, my girlfriend has said she would like to sleep with me. By then we will have been in a relationship for a year, most of it long distance. It will be both of ours first times. I want it to be very romantic. She wants it by a fire with lots of blankets. There... show more I'm currently abroad studying, and I when I go back, my girlfriend has said she would like to sleep with me. By then we will have been in a relationship for a year, most of it long distance. It will be both of ours first times. I want it to be very romantic. She wants it by a fire with lots of blankets. There will be music, and we've already agreed on what to play. I love her very much, so I want this to be very special and romantic. Seeing as it's not something I;ve had much experience in, I am looking for any advice. I'd specifically be interested in advice from women, because I want this to be about her, not me. What should I do? What shouldn't I do? One thing that is bothering me is that I want to make sure she reaches orgasm. I will feel incredibly guilty if it is just me. Even if it means I don't have any fun at all, I want this to be about her.

Thanks in advance/
5 answers 5