My and my boyfriend been together for 5 years and we recently broke up?

My boyfriend has 2 jobs, plus he is in a basketball tournament( he loves basketball). His mother just recently moved in with him because she lost her job so now he is helping his mom with all her bill plus his own bill. When we was together we seen each other once a week. I wanted more time. But i know the... show more My boyfriend has 2 jobs, plus he is in a basketball tournament( he loves basketball). His mother just recently moved in with him because she lost her job so now he is helping his mom with all her bill plus his own bill. When we was together we seen each other once a week. I wanted more time. But i know the relationship is worth it. But he feel bad putting me thru this because he says i deserve much better and he feel i can't handle his schedule. Because in the past we broke up a lot because i couldn't handle his schedule. So now he doesn't want to get back in the relationship because he knows i can't handle it so now he says he need time to think. What can i say to reassure him that i can handle this because i realize how good this relationship his. Or should i just wait for him to come to me.