No Refractory Period?

I'm 16 and a half and have been masturbating since I was ten. Recently, after a discussion with my friend, I discovered this thing called a "refractory period" which I never knew existed before since it had never got in the way.

Ever since I could remember, I could always achieve multiple orgasms 6-10 continuous ejaculations and accompanying orgasms with no problem at all. No stop. No rest. No nothing. In fact I think the orgasms following the first are more powerful than the first.

After research I found that young fledgelings such as myself have much shorter refractory periods but I seem to have none at all..

Is this normal for a sixteen-year-old?

also, I seem to have two distinct types of orgasms... The normal one that everyone has, knows, and has come to love and another one that happens occasionally when I have had more orgasms than normal and is felt "lower" than the normal orgasm.

Thanks for your help!

...i'm a guy

i don't think many females can ejaculate

hey im just trying to be informative and organized so the yahoo answers community could better answer my questions

Favorite Answer

18-year-old males have a refractory period of about 15 minutes, while those in their 70s take about 20 hours, with the average for all men being about a half-hour..... This tells you right here. i can do it every 10 mins or so...

Source(s): Wikipedia

No Refractory Period

I think it varies from guy to guy.

But I can do the same...if I really wanted to(or not) I could have multiple orgasms one right after the other. I just turned 17 last month. And I've been able to do this as far back as I can remember.

The first one is always better then the ones to follow most likely because it's the first and we're continuously ejaculating with out a refractory period

which then, it just doesn't seem like much.

Source(s): Experience

It is normal to have orgasms a bunch of times. Some people have refractory periods.

No, this is not "normal" for 16 . It puts you in a top elite.

There are indeed rare individuals who can do this.

The Refractory period is triggered by the prostate sending a signal to pituitary gland which releases prolactin which suppresses dopamine. This turns off sex until prolactin dissipates.

In some early start boys, the prolactin mechanism takes time to establish.. They can enjoy multiple orgasms Most lose this by 19.

Enjoy it while you can !!!!

This is so not normal! Boys are rarely multi-orgasmic. But what do you care, since you can enjoy so many times more than a normal guy! I envy you. I can only have one orgasm in 24 hours. Had always been like that, even during puberty!

... This question is so weird. First off because you're really young and know lots of big words I don't, and second because you're talking like a chick.

It's just sex, it's not supposed to be hyperanalyzed and discussed. Private and personal.

Keep it up.. especially if you "shoot alot" u r blessed!