Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

How hot do you like your showers?

You like it warm or steaming hot where you can't see yourself in the mirror when you get out. Or do you prefer to take cold showers?

Favorite Answer

I love hottttt showers. to the point where i have to ease into it slowly or else going in too fast will burn me. i love to feel the burn on my skin but not a painful burn...a pleasant one. once i get out of the bathroom it looks like someone just got done smoking in there because there is soo much steam. i rarely take showers that arent super hot..even in the summertime.

Steaming HOT when you can't see yourself in the mirror when you get out. I can't stand cold showers (even in the summer!) even thought they're supposed to be really good for you.

cold showers in the morning hot at night

• n_n

steaming hot ;D every time i get out of the shower, the mirror is covered in steam. xD

• dale

I like to fluctuate the temp and go from hot > cold > hot > cold, quite refreshing

Mid way between warm and hot.

Steaming Hot

altho somtimes it burns me a bit LOL

• .

I like it at normal temperature when I get in and while I'm washing myself..

Then I turn it freezing cold for a while..

Then I turn it burning hot to warm myself up again. :D

no cold showers

and steamy hot showers

a hot shower is always nice ;p