how much is my 1986 new york mets ring of honor topps certified autograph kevin mitchell baseball card worth?

how much is my 1986 new york mets ring of honor topps certified autograph issue kevin mitchell baseball card worth? its code is also MRHA-KM its very rare i am really sure and need to know cause i cant find a way to price it and dont want to pay to find out its worth nothing or little it is a 2009 card

Best Answer

kevin mitchell????!!!! Sorry man, but there isn't any demand for " kevin mitchell" of course its probably rare, but to be honest and trying not to be harsh, but nobody cares. he was just an average player, who made a barehand catch. thats it

Check ebay and see what it sells for by watching the auction. Book values don't mean squat because I've sold Michael Jordan and Derek Jeter stuff at premiums and can barely get 1/10 of book value on Elton Brand and Felix Hernandez stuff

• latz

this may well be a miles better scoring pastime than what maximum have estimated.My prediction,Yankees 11 and the Mets will score 7 Being from enormous apple I actual have grown up loving my Mets yet i think of the Yanks might desire to take this one.

Its worth whatever some one wants to pay for it......$5

A wink and a smile.

maybe a few cents