how much is my 1986 new york mets ring of honor topps certified autograph kevin mitchell baseball card worth?

how much is my 1986 new york mets ring of honor topps certified autograph issue kevin mitchell baseball card worth? its code is also MRHA-KM its very rare i am really sure and need to know cause i cant find a way to price it and dont want to pay to find out its worth nothing or little it is a 2009 card

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

kevin mitchell????!!!! Sorry man, but there isn't any demand for " kevin mitchell" of course its probably rare, but to be honest and trying not to be harsh, but nobody cares. he was just an average player, who made a barehand catch. thats it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Check ebay and see what it sells for by watching the auction. Book values don't mean squat because I've sold Michael Jordan and Derek Jeter stuff at premiums and can barely get 1/10 of book value on Elton Brand and Felix Hernandez stuff

• latz
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

this may well be a miles better scoring pastime than what maximum have estimated.My prediction,Yankees 11 and the Mets will score 7 Being from enormous apple I actual have grown up loving my Mets yet i think of the Yanks might desire to take this one.

• 1 decade ago

Its worth whatever some one wants to pay for it......$5

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

A wink and a smile.

• 1 decade ago

maybe a few cents

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.