Hunting with a bow vs. hunting with a gun?

I honestly have never been hunting, i dont really know anything about hunting either. I was trying to figure out the differences between the two methods, but was having trouble finding anything on the two subjects together. so if you have any experience with both i would appreciate your insight... what are the... show more I honestly have never been hunting, i dont really know anything about hunting either. I was trying to figure out the differences between the two methods, but was having trouble finding anything on the two subjects together. so if you have any experience with both i would appreciate your insight...
what are the advantages and disadvantages to each?
have you tried each method, and if so which did you prefer and why? also i have heard people say that bow hunting levels the playing field a little more, and guns give an unfair advantage to the hunter. do you agree with that, why or why not?
sorry if it sounds like a school question, i was just really curious about it and i am not sure how else to word it.