What proof do Holocaust deniers have of their being no holocaust? (i'm open to hearing all arguments)?

I've been doing lots of reading about the Holocaust, the Nuremberg trials, and have went to the US Holocaust Museum twice.

But out of curiosity and openness to all sides, why do some feel there was no holocaust?
Update: Wow! I was looking for enlightment on the issue and it is exactly what I got!!! I, too, have personal ties to some who were in concentration camps, which is why I have such an interest...but I wanted to hear both sides, coming into this truly believing in the Holocaust. I will not call myself a denier, but I... show more Wow! I was looking for enlightment on the issue and it is exactly what I got!!!

I, too, have personal ties to some who were in concentration camps, which is why I have such an interest...but I wanted to hear both sides, coming into this truly believing in the Holocaust.

I will not call myself a denier, but I am going to definitely do more research, more reading. I have a trip planned to Austria this year, and will visit Dachau or Auschwicz (sp). In all fairness...everyone has great points...and so I will let this question go to a vote...