Has the spice company McCormick-Schilling abandoned the labels that say Schilling?

My local Safeway I noticed only carries spices that say McCormick now, and I wonder if this is a regional thing, or if the Schilling name has been gone for a few years. Knowing the answer will help me decide which spices on my shelf must be too old. So any information is helpful. Thanks in advance.

• ND DVM
    Favorite Answer

All Schilling products are at least 7 years old! http://www.mccormick.com/Spices101/HowOldSpices/Ke...

• inmon

Mccormick Schilling

Schillings Spices

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

My local Safeway I noticed only carries spices that say McCormick now, and I wonder if this is a regional thing, or if the Schilling name has been gone for a few years. Knowing the answer will help me decide which spices on my shelf must be too old. So any information is helpful. Thanks in...

Source(s): spice company mccormick schilling abandoned labels schilling: https://tr.im/I47N1

When Curt Schilling started game 6 of AL championship

i am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats from this bread he will live forever. The bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh. How can this man give us his flesh to eat? I tell you the solemn truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in yourselves. The one who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. The one who eats my flesh and drinks my blood resides in me, and I in him.