Has the spice company McCormick-Schilling abandoned the labels that say Schilling?

My local Safeway I noticed only carries spices that say McCormick now, and I wonder if this is a regional thing, or if the Schilling name has been gone for a few years. Knowing the answer will help me decide which spices on my shelf must be too old. So any information is helpful. Thanks in advance.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • ND DVM
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

All Schilling products are at least 7 years old! http://www.mccormick.com/Spices101/HowOldSpices/Ke...

• inmon
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Mccormick Schilling

• 4 years ago

Schillings Spices

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Has the spice company McCormick-Schilling abandoned the labels that say Schilling?

My local Safeway I noticed only carries spices that say McCormick now, and I wonder if this is a regional thing, or if the Schilling name has been gone for a few years. Knowing the answer will help me decide which spices on my shelf must be too old. So any information is helpful. Thanks in...

Source(s): spice company mccormick schilling abandoned labels schilling: https://tr.im/I47N1
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

When Curt Schilling started game 6 of AL championship

• Anonymous
    5 years ago
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

i am the living bread that came down from heaven. If anyone eats from this bread he will live forever. The bread that I will give for the life of the world is my flesh. How can this man give us his flesh to eat? I tell you the solemn truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in yourselves. The one who eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. The one who eats my flesh and drinks my blood resides in me, and I in him.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.