Hypothetical question for Christians?

You are the brink of dieing from dehydration... You must pick only one of the two chooses below... A) Water, and later rescue, but no eternal life in heaven ever...or B) A slow death where, when you die you get to go to heaven. Which will you choose? The two cannot go together. It is an either/or... show more You are the brink of dieing from dehydration...

You must pick only one of the two chooses below...

A) Water, and later rescue, but no eternal life in heaven ever...or

B) A slow death where, when you die you get to go to heaven.

Which will you choose?

The two cannot go together. It is an either/or question! Please spare me the combination answers. This is separated for a reason.

I may be writitng an internet article after 'reading' answers I receive to this question, but not as a response, just as an understanding of the Christian mentality. So please think through your answers, and give the fullest possible explanation for your choice.

Thank you.
Update: Okay, I posted a simple blog.

http://www.my-journal.com/jrn/md__1/jrn_...

Feel free to send me any refutes you may have so I can futher explain the reasons behind them.