matt asked in SportsFantasy Sports · 1 decade ago

Should i trade peyton manning and antonio bryant for Drew brees and eddie royal?

if not for brees and royal, brees and colston, or brees and laverneous coles. should i do any of those? i also could counter offer with wes welker instead of bryant.

Update:

he says he'll do brees and colston. should i do it?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Bill
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

No, actually I prefer Peyton and Bryant.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, Brees will have a great year, Peyton is learning a new system and his line is not good. Bryant is hurt and will miss some games, Eddie Royal is ging to be a Wes Welker type this year and Colston is a stud. Do the trade!

• 1 decade ago

YESSSSSSSSS peyton is overrated and bryant is hurt for the next 3-6 games. drew brees and eddie royal are both spouse to have a great year

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no way peyton is gonna have a good year...he was held back in the beging of last cuz of his injury and he still took the colts to a 9-0 finish besides the saints are awful and drew brees cant have as good a year as last year.

BTW wr's r not that important u can pick up a new one every week and use who their team is playing as an advantage to draft better QBs and RBs

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Of course. But why would the other guy trade Bress and Colston?

• 1 decade ago

probably Brees and Colston.

• 1 decade ago

NO!! Stay away from Eddie Royal.. Antonio will be the prime offensive weapon in TB.. He will break out again this year..

• jjc927
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

It hinders slightly more than it would help, so I wouldn't do it.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.