Do most boys experiment with sex at Boy Scout camp?

When I was 12, I joined Boy Scouts. Since then I have attended summer camp every year. It has always been the same. Before going the first time, jacking off was something guys used to joke about and do in private. Not at camp! There, guys are doing it right in front of each other in the tents, woods and showers. Once, the first year, one of the counselors came into the shower after troop swim. Several of the guys were showing their erections to each other. The Counselor just said "Hurry up, other guys want to use the shower. You can do this stuff in the tents after lights out". It was no big deal!

After saying "no" three times, I finally went into the woods with some other guys for a circle jerk. It was awesome! Everybody was squirting all over. Sometimes you could go hiking and find some guys doing more than jacking off.

My question is....are all scout summer camps like this??? Tell me if you have been to camp and had the same experience. I'm wondering if our camp is different.

• Dave S
    Favorite Answer

Yeah, that stuff went on at night at the scout camp I went to also. Mostly just jerking off with each other in the tents at night, but sometimes there would be a circle jerk in the woods.

Sometimes some guys would go further too! That's where I first learned to give head.

1

Source(s): 100% Live Sex Chat : http://CamGz.com/?xXNJ

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

When I was 12, I joined Boy Scouts. Since then I have attended summer camp every year. It has always been the same. Before going the first time, jacking off was something guys used to joke about and do in private. Not at camp! There, guys are doing it right in front of each other in the tents,...

Source(s): boys experiment sex boy scout camp: https://shortly.im/5PBT4
  • godwyn

Boy Scout Sex Stories

• buffin

Summer Camp Sex Stories

• Dan S

Your post reminds me of the letters that used to be printed in Penthouse and the Playboy Adviser. Mostly wishful thinking.

I would say that are not any scout camps like the one you described. The scouts at summer camp do have a lot of free time - but actually they spend most of their free time working on their merit badges or going to the field sports and shooting weapons ... not their guns.

They also seem to spend time playing cards and eating junk food. Some are reading books. Now that the Harry Potter books have run their course .. a lot of the scouts are reading Jim Butcher's Dresden file series ( http://www.jim-butcher.com/books/dresden/ ).

I hope you find your life ... because you need to get one.

I had my first time at scout camp, my tent buddy said looks like i got a big one, we was in underwear, so he says show it to me. He lift up my underwear and looked so i said ok no w you. We ended up jerking each other off then he suck me and i spermed my tfirt time ever. Never saw that kid again either. I found out he did it to most all the boys and got caught and kicked out for being a homo.

• Steve2 years agoReport

Poor kid... he sounds like he was fun tho...

I WISH!!! I am sooo jealous if this is actually true. When I go to Scout camp, I'm almost always with guys from my troop, so acting like that might be a little weird because I still have to go to school with them and such... I think people are willing to go crazy when they are confident that they weill never have to see each other again... PLEASE tell me the name of this camp!!!

That's what the straight guys I grew up with tell me. These are the same guys who had circle jerks after school so I wouldn't put it past them. On the other hand, they could just have been messing with me since I was the only one who wasn't a Scout (that whole gay thing).

No. I'm gay and this has never happened. I grabbed a dudes *** in my sleep once and I got dirty looks for it. It is a fantasy of mine though to have sex at camp. But no it never happens.