Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

What TNA star that was never a WWE star..?

would you like to see come to the WWE?

and Vice Versa for the TNA fans.

BQ: If they had Tag Team Titles for the Women on Both TNA and WWE who would make Good:

WWE Tag Champs:

TNA Tag Champs:

My Answer: Natalya and Katie Lea (WWE)

and for TNA ???? I dont watch it enough to know yet, just got into it.

• Best Answer

Sting

Source(s): TNA.com
  • JG4

I want to see AJ Styles or Sting in WWE that would be awesome.

BQ: I think for TNA it would be The Beautiful People because they already are a team lol. And for WWE Natalya and Katie Lea sounds cool so I will go with that. Also Mickie James and Gail Kim are good together but I think Gail will turn on her.

I would same AJ Styles to WWE, but I don't think he'd be good there... I dont think they could give him a good storyline, especially since they got rid of the cruiserweight division... Maybe.. i don't think any of the TNA Wrestlers should go to WWE.

As for tag teams in WWE i say Natalya and Katie as well and maybe Gail Kim and Michelle McCool.

and TNA, obviously THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE!! or ODB and Awesome Kong. Alyssa Flash and Tara.

• TNA

AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, Chis Sabin, Alex Shelly, Abyss, Awesome Kong, Creed, Jay lethal, Robert Roode, James Storm, Eric Young, Amazing Red, Daniels, Sarita (Sarah Stock), Alissa Flash (Saeed).

have not been in the WWE.

Of them I want NONE of them to go to the WWE. They don't even know what to do with their own great talent like Shelton and Carlito.

They would do NOTHING with the TNA stars. Case in point Chris Harris (Braden Walker). lasted what 3 weeks? They did nothing with him.

Should the TNA roster they are better off staying in TNA. Hell look at the WWE's own talent who went to TNA then came back like Christian. Being on ECW. Yeah thats an improvement. From top dog in TNA (until he said he will not re-sign then he started to lose and get bumped down) to top dog on WWE's 3rd rate show that barely beats TNA when they do.

• Gir

I would love to have MCMG[Alex Shelley and Chris Sabin] go to WWE at least for one match or something. It would be great to have them kick some some WWE tag team ***.

And I would like to see...I don't think no one from WWE to TNA I really can't see it. But I would like to see Undertaker vs. Sting. That would be a legendary match.

BQ:

WWE Tag Champs: Natalya and Maryse.

TNA Tag Champs: Velvet Sky and Tara[Victoria]. It would never happen but I think they would make a decent tag team, eh.

(:

• Ric F

Sharkboy! to WWE!

To TNA: Zack Ryder!

WWE tag champs: Natalya and Nikki Bella

TNA tag champs: Tara and ODB

word to the wise

Samoa joe could come to the wwe.

not a tna fan but a tag team in wwe would be micheal mc cool and mickie james would be a nice tag.

Source(s): not a tna fan sorry
  • miland

a million.Jeff Hardy- I even have my fears over Hardy, yet my suitable answer isn't any 2.massive Poppa Pump Scott Steiner- in the event that they shop paying him, sure. 3.Matt Morgan- maximum extremely 4.Raven - Raven's been an on-and-off skills in TNA, so in all danger not consistently 5.Bobby Lashley - sure, he seems to be getting a push these days 6.Kevin Nash- in the event that they shop paying him, sure. 7.team 3-D - sure, they look very pleased with TNa 8.The Nasty Boys - i don't assume them to adhere around until eventually the tip of the year 9.Orlando Jordan - i'm keen to wager result became the final we observed of OJ 10.Dr. Stevie - sure, he's have been given nowhere else to bypass 11.Kurt attitude - sure, he looks committed adequate to the product 12.Hulk Hogan - sure, see attitude 13.Val Venis - See OJ 14.Shannon Moore - annoying to assert. WWE in all danger would not have lots pastime in bringing Moore back, yet on a similar time, i does not be bowled over if we did not see him after this week's result 15.the character Boy Ric aptitude - Doubt it. sixteen.The Brian Kendrick - No. i think of Kendrick's going back to the indy roots and staying there sometime down the line 17.Mick Foley - i ought to ascertain him leaving, they have not have been given lots for him presently it seems. 18.Scott corridor - won't stick around. the guy could not even make it to a minimum of one pay-according to-view 19.Psycho Sid - did not comprehend he became under settlement, yet not long. 20.Sting- No, his profession's in that's twilight, and Sting's smart adequate to correctly known it. 21.Frankie Kazarian - annoying to assert because of the fact Kaz has been on-and-off with TNA too. He became in TNA in the previous stoning up in the WWE, and consistently maintains to be off show while he's under settlement, yet Suicide's as over as he's ever been. 22.Tommy Dreamer - i might provide'em 5 years, specific. 23.Tomko - i think of he will stick around 24.Sean Waltman- No danger 25.Tara - extremely 26.Rhino - extremely 27.Daffney - extremely

• Sean D

Sting was actually in the WWE back in his blonde hair days. Not a long stay mind you but he has been there.

I almost positive that AJ Styles and Samoa Joe and the Truth have never been in WWE. AJ styles would school.

Sting

Sting to WWE and Chris Jericho to TNA

BQ:

WWE- Maryse and Beth Phoenix

TNA- Sarita and Tara