Does anybody know how to stop psychic abilities?

Or surpress mind-reading?

I see questions asking how one can chanel their psychic or clairvoyant abilities. I'm asking how to stop them...please...I can't take it anymore!!!! All my life I've been able to see things...glorious things...catastrophic things. They've gotten clearer and more violent as I'm getting older. Is there anybody else out there like me? please be there...you're not alone...maybe we can help each other...I don't understand how people can call this a gift. It's a curse. Seeing the future is horrid...if only the world knew what was coming...the seers call me an angel...am I? What am I?!?

Favorite Answer

This is how Paul did it..........

" Now it happened, as we went to prayer, that a certain slave girl possessed with a spirit of divination met us, who brought her masters much profit by fortune-telling. This girl followed Paul and us, and cried out, saying, “These men are the servants of the Most High God, who proclaim to us the way of salvation.” And this she did for many days.

But Paul, greatly annoyed, turned and said to the spirit, “I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her.” And he came out that very hour. But when her masters saw that their hope of profit was gone, they seized Paul and Silas and dragged them into the marketplace to the authorities.

And they brought them to the magistrates, and said, “These men, being Jews, exceedingly trouble our city; and they teach customs which are not lawful for us, being Romans, to receive or observe.” Then the multitude rose up together against them; and the magistrates tore off their clothes and commanded them to be beaten with rods. And when they had laid many stripes on them, they threw them into prison, commanding the jailer to keep them securely. Having received such a charge, he put them into the inner prison and fastened their feet in the stocks."

Acts 16;16-24

Are you really seeing visions. If you are see a pastor who understands. When god gives you a gift, it is not called psychic.. it is called giftings. That is what they call a prophet. Ephesians 4:11-12,-

4:11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

4:12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

4:13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

The purpose of giftings is for the body of christ or believers. It is like a job that god gives us, but it benefits our lives and the ability to help others. Once you learn to understand the visions and dreams it is not as scary anymore. It can help bring change that is good and help you to understand what god is calling you to do. Find it lucky if all this is true that you say, it is an honor that you are gifted. Begin to ask god to show you meanings and teach you. Deuteronomy 29:29, read this. If you have questions you can email me at.. Serenityworld@hotmail.com.

You need to know Jesus, call unto him and he will show you. Stay away from psychic and demon activity or influence. Call to god. He is calling you, so answer him, and when you do you will understand the situation that you are in. I know from experience. Don't let the devil get a hold of your mind.

• larry

The reputation of A & E's sequence Psychic Kids has despatched increasingly younger persons watching for solutions approximately how one can recognise if they've psychic capacity, and what ... any person you consider would use it, and allow them to recognise that many in their questions can ... now, you'll deliver your self a well begin on the whole thing else you have got to be trained.

You can't, end of story. But you can learn to control it. It is a curse, and others know what's coming.

"E Kama Garinovash"

If your sight reveals to you what that means, then by all means mail me and ask how to control things. The future is gellid, not solid. Remain calm, because you have a support network. You only have to reach out and find it.

Its a gift to those who are not in the know.Not saying that,i do or am i a recipient of such an ability. When someone is given this ability,there must be a reason.Finding out why and putting it to good use,would be the approach i would adopt rather than to suppress or going against it.Good luck with it!

Mind reading doesnt exist but if youre really good you can read micro muscle movements in the face and can make it appear you can mind read. I strongly suggest you watch tricks of the mind from Derren Brown. He can just look at you and say what number youre thinking of, or tell you youre mobile number etc without you saying a word. he can explain how it all works scientifically and has no super natural abilities at all!

Or if you really want to believe this stuff is real wear a tin foil hat.

understanding it and controlling it is actually better than switching it off

however , if that is what you wish to do then that is fine

not everyone is happy to have this

and the technique is so simple

a visualisation is all that is needed

I use a door , some use a sleeping bag or pencil case

but just envision yourself zipped up or closed in some way and know that this is the key to stopping these things happening

if and when you wish to persue it and allow it again .. you can simply open it back up

Try and see the lottery numbers. Win the lottery a few times, and put that money towards a treatment.

Yeah after i escaped from that underground Psy-ops lab my Telekinesis and Telepathy went haywire.

But then these other guys put this Weird booby beepy helmet on my and submerged me in a vat of green liquid were i floated for a few months and now im cured.

Do you really want to stop them? because I know how. Just go to a psychic research group who tests those abilities scientifically. That miraculously clears it up.