Boy's names: favorite out of pairs?

Eddie or Adam Tyler or Kenny Alec or Rhett Zach or Ethan Tucker or Wheeler Ian or Paxton Oliver or Elijah Anthony or Henry Phillip or Parker Alex or Nick Will or Charlie Evan or Scott Troy or John Owen or Alan Andrew or Tristan Greg or Eric Paul or Cody Patrick or Benjamin Brad or Darren Brendan... show more Eddie or Adam
Tyler or Kenny
Alec or Rhett
Zach or Ethan
Tucker or Wheeler
Ian or Paxton
Oliver or Elijah
Anthony or Henry
Phillip or Parker
Alex or Nick
Will or Charlie
Evan or Scott
Troy or John
Owen or Alan
Andrew or Tristan
Greg or Eric
Paul or Cody
Patrick or Benjamin
Brad or Darren
Brendan or Chucky
Tom or Brett
Jacob or Harry
Lee or Bryce
Michael or Jason
Lawrence or Cole
Sean or James
Glen or Robbie
Leo or Holden
Matt or Billy
Sam or Blake
Luke or Josh
Thanks!
Update: Let me revise: This is just for fun. Example of how it's done. One pair I remember off the top of my head is Luke and Josh. You like Josh better, you put Josh. You like Luke better, you put Luke. If you don't like a name, I'm only super attached to a couple, so I won't be offended. For example.... show more Let me revise: This is just for fun. Example of how it's done. One pair I remember off the top of my head is Luke and Josh. You like Josh better, you put Josh. You like Luke better, you put Luke. If you don't like a name, I'm only super attached to a couple, so I won't be offended. For example. "Luke, but I like Lucas better." or "Josh but I hate both names." This is just cause I'm curious what people would choose.
Update 2: CeCe, you should learn the difference between your and you're. My kid'll have a nice, traditional name that I love and if there are five kids in his class with that name, well, it's not the end of the world.