Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

do you enjoy watching foreign films?

what was the last foreign film you saw

mine was "The Boy In The Striped Pyjamas (Pajamas)

i liked it

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Oh crap I forgot the name of the movie I was watching the other day.

Great now it's gonna bug me, thanks Tony

• Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

Check out this really good french film, La Grande Bouffe. Its a dark comedy staring Marcello Mastroianni and Ugo Tognanni. Four well to do men decide to gorge themselves to death on gourmet food during a weekend of womanizing.

Source(s): My copy is VHS. I dont think you can get it on DVD, but you can try. It will be well worth it. Color, 130mins, English subtitles, 1973 www.image-entertainment.com
  • Yes. The last one I saw was Princess Mononoke which was a kick @ss film! The best part is when you see the guy gets his arms shot off with a bow and arrow; I was not expecting that because it was an animated film.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Only the ones filmed in english speaking countries with famous actors and in english and about goldfishes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I only watch them if they have english subtitles, but I watched

"Jaane Tu Ya Jaane Na" with english subtitles. I absolutely ADORED that film and i will recommend it to you. Its on youtube.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not really. Only seen one, that was in 2001. That was Brotherhood of the Wolf. That was good.

• 1 decade ago

I do occasionally but I can't remember the name of the last one I watched. Let me get back with you on this.

• prs
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

i love watching dubbed into my language. if it is subtitled then attention between watching movie and reading is divided and we miss many important scenes and this is no fun. so dubbed ones sre good. although i find that dubbing too sometimes is not exact.

• 1 decade ago

Yes, I love it.

I can learn how to speak their language.

I always watch Japanese and Korean movies.

• 1 decade ago

Only without subtitles

• Shane
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

yea i like a lot of old school foreign movies like 400 blows, cross my heart, not one less, happy times. + lots of lots of other movies.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.