? asked in Politics & GovernmentImmigration · 1 decade ago

Is it legal to go to downtown and get a green card if you're in the usa for 4 months, I legally came to usa.?

2 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

    "Eric" If you qualify for a green card, it`s o.k. for you to go to ANY immigration office to get it-whether immigration office is in "downtown", uptown, Chinatown, Chi-town or any other town...Caprice?..

    • Login to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

    I believe you already asked this question a couple minutes ago so here goes my answer again:

    Downtown as in the Alleys or McArthur park or Downtown as in Immigration?? If it's the 1st (which I'm assuming is what you're talking about) no it isn't legal. And be careful, if you came with a Visitor Visa and get caught using false documentation you can get kicked out of the US right there and then.

    • Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.