Is it normal to be pregnant and be disgusted by boyfriend and CONSTANTLY sick and tired?

I am currently about 2 months pregnant and HATE it. I HATE my boyfriend right now. I just get near him and all of a sdden I become extremely upset. I can't kiss him b/c I all of a sudden am disgusted by the way he tastes or smells. Sex becomes disgusting. I am so irritable and I cry for stupid things.... BUT... show more I am currently about 2 months pregnant and HATE it. I HATE my boyfriend right now. I just get near him and all of a sdden I become extremely upset. I can't kiss him b/c I all of a sudden am disgusted by the way he tastes or smells. Sex becomes disgusting. I am so irritable and I cry for stupid things.... BUT JUST WITH HIM.

Is this just the hormones? I mean its driving me insane.

And its not just that.... I can't eat anything. I eat something and less than 30 minutes later chances are it usually comes back up. I am nauseated ALL day. It is disgusting. I HATE BEING PREGNANT!

Also if I am standing or doing anything physical I get dizzy and tired so easily. I was washing dishes and just got exausted. I am tired all day and sleep like 12 hours a day. I am so grateful I just go to college and have no job b/c i think i would have died.

Is all this normal?