? asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 decade ago

Does a lower stomach tattoo hurt?

I'm getting a 3 star tattoo on my stomach in a couple days.. Can anyone tell me if that will hurt? Also does color cost more than just black and does anyone know about how much 3 small stars would cost? Thanks muchly :)

Favorite Answer

Too many people get tattos of stars, they look stupid. Plus you're gona be fat when you're older and it will sag and look like crap.

Yes it will hurt more than it would in other areas. Everyone's pain tolerance is different, but in general softer skin feel pain more readily, so stomache, wrist ,etc hurt more than upper arm, back, and so forth. Color tats usually cost a little more, unless it's s single color, but each shop sets their own price.

Same as your last question, each shop sets their own price, and the price varies.

But, keep in mind that you get what you pay for. If a tat is going to be really cheap, what quality will it be? It's a pretty permanent thing, you don't want it to turn out bad.

It'll sting a bit, but you'll be okay. Around ninety bucks or so. Color will be the same price, might as well look good.

Source(s): I'm a professional tattoo artist, 7 yrs.

I GOT 3 STARS ON MY LOWER SOMACH/BIKINI AREA WHEN I WAS 16 AND I REGRETTED THEM BECAUSE THEY HAVE NO MEANING. NOW IM STUCK WITH THEM AND WHEN ILL HAVE KIDS THEYLL STRETCH

THEY WERE 60 THE SHOP MINIMUM

BUT ID GET SOMETHING MORE MEANINGFUL