Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Do you like my michael jackson (s)hit list (not music hits)?

1.Tom Sneddon

2.Evan Chandler

3.Martin bashir

4.Diane sawyer

5.bill o'reilly

6.nancy grace

who else should i add to my hit/(s)hit list?

**answer and star before it gets deleted**

Update:

thanx doggone lover...i will look those up:

Deepak Chopra

J.Randy Tamborelli

All of hits white "friends"

Gloria Allred

Diane Diamond

Update 2:

oh yeah i dont get the "white friends" either...what about elizabeth taylor?

Update 3:

im not putting jorday chandler or gavin on the list because they were forced by their greedy deceitful parents...they really didn't want to.

Update 4:

mj gone to soon: HOW COULD I FORGET PETER KING?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

i wanna uppercut them in the gut

lisa marie...

and Joan Rivers

• 1 decade ago

Latoya Jackson who said Mj was a you know. jermaine Jackson made a diss song abt MJ and also who wants MJ at Neverland bc he is on the payroll of the people who own half of it. Lisa Marie Presley who went on Prime Time and diss Mj after the marriage was over. Evan Chandler..Jordans dad. Jason Francia who accused MJ. Diane Sawyer, an Tommy Matola who was racist towards Mj. The Santa Barbra Police who hurt MJ.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Deepak Chopra

J.Randy Tamborelli

All of hits white "friends"

Gloria Allred

Diane Diamond

• gong
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

do no longer cease till you get adequate Rock With You She's out of my existence Billie Jean Beat it Say Say Say secret undesirable the style you're making Me sense grimy Diana guy interior the reflect yet another area of me comfortable criminal Come at the same time leave Me on my own Liberian female Black or White remember the Time interior the Closet who's It Jam Heal the worldwide supply In To me Will You Be There long gone Too quickly historical past Teaser Scream early existence you at the instant are not on my own Earth music they do no longer Care approximately us Stranger in Moscow Blood on the Dance floor Ghosts You Rock my worldwide Cry

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Janet Arvizo, Gavin's Mom.

• 1 decade ago

This is slightly/very obsessive.

But...probably the Arvizo family. Duh.

EDIT - Why is everyone getting all angry at Jordie Chandler? His Dad's the one who made him lie, and he sued his Dad in 2006 for almost killing him apparently. How do we know his father didn't beat him and make him lie? Its not uncommon.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Gavin Arvizo.

:@

• U should put Jordan and Gavin up there because they r grown men now and they should have admitted he never touched them while he was alive.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dr. Conrad Murray! lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I HATE DIANA SAWYER WITH A PASSION

okay, next on the list.

hmmm....

jordan chandler or course

g

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.