Can you answer these 11 questions about drinking and hockey?

1) Does it seem like your hangovers are worse in the off-season? 2) If you are buying a beer at the concession stand, do you tip differently than if you were at a bar? Or do you tip at all? 3) When sitting in the 1st level, usually there are cup holders. Why does anybody need a cup holder? If somebody... show more 1) Does it seem like your hangovers are worse in the off-season?

2) If you are buying a beer at the concession stand, do you tip differently than if you were at a bar? Or do you tip at all?

3) When sitting in the 1st level, usually there are cup holders. Why does anybody need a cup holder? If somebody scores a goal…I just place my drink between my feet. What do you do with your drink when somebody scores? Do you take advantage of the awful angled cup holders, pass you drink to your neighbor, or just put it on the sticky ground?

4) Say you have a friend coming over to watch a game, and you notice that you have a 12 pack in the fridge. Perfect amount of brew for one game, imo. Your friend comes over with no beer and the assumption that you were providing, because you said you were making burgers for dinner. Now, you can share, get a little buzz, and have to ration OR you can tell your friend that you are not dating…..so that loser better leave and not to come back until he has his own beer (looking like a cheat bastard). What do you do?

5) What is your country’s best domestic beer for watching hockey?

6) Do you find that you peel the label off you beer when watching a close game (overtime)?

7) Is there a type of alcohol that you find to be not a good marriage with hockey watching?

8) Do you feel guilty with they have those early NBC games and you are popping a cold one around 2:00 in afternoon OR is that a norm for you?

9) No matter how much we agree with the “system”, we have all had those nights, where after a game, we feel as if our team was robbed by a ref. Do you usually swear the refs name specifically, or do you, just swear about refs in general?

10) Have you ever been so intoxicated that you could not follow the puck on your television?

11) At the arena, if you did not have to drink out of plastic cups, and you could bring whatever drink container you desired, what would you bring?
Update: Tuna: That is why you go to the liquor store the night before. You have to plan you attack. Bill: Congrats on your many months of sobriety. I am proud of you. Casey: I had a peach schnapps experience about a decade ago, that still makes me nauseous thinking about it. *Shiver* Noah: I think it... show more Tuna: That is why you go to the liquor store the night before. You have to plan you attack.

Bill: Congrats on your many months of sobriety. I am proud of you.

Casey: I had a peach schnapps experience about a decade ago, that still makes me nauseous thinking about it. *Shiver*

Noah: I think it may be sexual frustration……I am chomping on ice as we speak.

MySpace: Ahhhh, thanks. I am pretty sure if I were not married, and we were together, we would have about the most unproductive relationship ever. Nothing would ever get done.

Heartly: Hello pumpkin. I am having a massive headache today…..so I am killing time, so I do not have to work.

Baby got hips: Hmmmm, beer and hockey is not boring. Reading your “God baby” profile, is about enough to make me put a bullet in my temple.

Leafsfan: I like your hangover cure.

J.O. ……happy b-day sweet cheeks. “dink”….lol…..reminds me of Spaceballs.
Update 2: Baby got hips: Don’t dish out crap, if you can’t take it.
I suggest now that you are a mother…you should work on your class. Grow up.
P.S. : The word “loser” has one “o”.