Nurse registration in the U.K.?

I was born and raised in London, England and when i was 14 my family and i moved to the Philippines. In 2008 i graduated with a B.S. in Nursing, i didn't take the board exam for a philippines license and moved back to the U.K.. I had my Transcripts translated by UK NARIC and it was concluded that my degree... show more I was born and raised in London, England and when i was 14 my family and i moved to the Philippines. In 2008 i graduated with a B.S. in Nursing, i didn't take the board exam for a philippines license and moved back to the U.K.. I had my Transcripts translated by UK NARIC and it was concluded that my degree " is considered comparable to BTEC/ SQA higher National Diploma standard/ Foundation degree standard... falls on the same level of the National Qualifications Framework as N/SVQ level 4". I also took an ielts exam and was required by the NMC (nursing and midwifery council) to get a score of 7, i got an 8.5.

Am i now eligible to apply for an adaptation program and thereafter get my PIN number to become a registered nurse in the U.K.? What is the cost of the adaptation program?

I highly appreciate the positive feedback that i will receive, thank you.
1 answer 1