Why do you people like Yaoi so much?

Ok, so I'm not saying anything bad about Yaoi... I'm just wondering, why do people who are not 'gay' like it so much? Honestly, in my opinion it's not right to be a fan of Yaoi if you're not actually 'gay'... '-.- And just to make it clear I have nothing against... show more Ok, so I'm not saying anything bad about Yaoi...
I'm just wondering, why do people who are not 'gay' like it so much?

Honestly, in my opinion it's not right to be a fan of Yaoi if you're not actually 'gay'... '-.-

And just to make it clear I have nothing against 'gay' people..I wouldn't even be using the word 'gay' but I don't know what else to call it...

OPINION!! This is an honest question!! I'm Serious! =(
((Before you say anything mean in response))

Chao~♥
Update: No no that's not what i meant!! I just thought...you know? I have NOTHING against 'gay' people!! I have friends who are 'gay'!! '>.< *Sigh* It is hard for me to explain what I mean.... But I guess you guys are right... It was just an innocent thought...is all. TT_TT show more No no that's not what i meant!!

I just thought...you know?
I have NOTHING against 'gay' people!!
I have friends who are 'gay'!! '>.<

*Sigh*
It is hard for me to explain what I mean....
But I guess you guys are right...
It was just an innocent thought...is all.

TT_TT
Update 2: Ack!! 'O_O Don't bring the Bible into this!!! I'm Sorry OK!!! TT_TT It was just a thought and I'm sorry I worded it a bit wrong!! I'm the last person to judge anybody!! I Love Everybody!! You are all my friends! ...i'm sad.... I knew I shouldn't have asked this... ¬_¬) show more Ack!! 'O_O
Don't bring the Bible into this!!!

I'm Sorry OK!!! TT_TT

It was just a thought and I'm sorry I worded it a bit wrong!!

I'm the last person to judge anybody!!
I Love Everybody!!
You are all my friends!

...i'm sad....

I knew I shouldn't have asked this... ¬_¬)
Update 3: Now everybody has the wrong opinion of me... TT_TT

Way to go me... now everybody hates you...I mean me... '¬_¬)
Update 4: Please STOP quoting me!! I told you I MIS-SPOKE!!! Geez, people I get it already....Ok?! Lesson Learned!!!! PLEASE!!! How about you guys read everything else I have put here?!!! '>.< I AM SORRY!!! I wasn't trying to sound the way I did! I am only human! Geez... '-.- show more Please STOP quoting me!!

I told you I MIS-SPOKE!!!

Geez, people I get it already....Ok?!

Lesson Learned!!!!

PLEASE!!! How about you guys read everything else I have put here?!!! '>.<

I AM SORRY!!!

I wasn't trying to sound the way I did!
I am only human!

Geez... '-.-