Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Can't Remember Name of Movie it's Not Always?

I saw this movie like 5 years ago on TV I am pretty sure it was a movie not a show. All I remember that it was a forest burning lots of fire and they fire man were trying to but it out it was a really big fire and nothing they did put it out how they got it out they throw this big thing from a airplane that put the whole fire out it was a really cool movie also I think the main charter was not that good at the job as a fire man and at the end it was him to put the whole fire out and he was the only one to survive I also remember that he kept flight with the airplane to low to the trees. IT'S NOT ALWAYS

Favorite Answer

SuperFire (2002 TV movie)

aka Superfire

starring D.B. Sweeney, Diane Farr, Chad Donella, Ellen Muth, Craig McLachlan, Wes Studi

Synopsis:

Synopsis:

D.B. Sweeney stars in the made-for-TV movie as disgraced airplane pilot James Merrick. Hoping to compensate for a past misdeed which cost several lives, Merrick volunteers to help fight not one but two raging forest fires which threaten to destroy an isolated Oregon community. Though the story was clearly a retread of such earlier "smoke-eating" adventure films as "Red Skies of Montana", the aerial photography and special effects are first-rate throughout.

They use a vacuum bomb to put out the "superfire".