Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Can't Remember Name of Movie?

I saw this movie like 6 or 7 years ago on TV I am pretty sure it was a movie not a show. All I remember that it was a forest burning lots of fire and they fire man were trying to but it out it was a really big fire and nothing they did put it out how they got it out they throw this big thing from a airplane that put the whole fire out it was a really cool movie also I think the main charter was not that good at the job as a fire man and at the end it was him to put the whole fire out and he was the only one to survive I also remember that he kept flight with the airplane to low to the trees.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

SuperFire (2002 TV movie)

aka Superfire (on IMDb)

starring D.B. Sweeney, Diane Farr, Chad Donella, Ellen Muth, Craig McLachlan, Wes Studi

Synopsis:

D.B. Sweeney stars in the made-for-TV movie as disgraced airplane pilot James Merrick. Hoping to compensate for a past misdeed which cost several lives, Merrick volunteers to help fight not one but two raging forest fires which threaten to destroy an isolated Oregon community. Though the story was clearly a retread of such earlier "smoke-eating" adventure films as "Red Skies of Montana", the aerial photography and special effects are first-rate throughout. Representing the first professional collaboration between best-selling authors/brothers Richard Preston Jr. and Douglas Preston, "SuperFire" made its ABC network bow with surprisingly little fanfare on April 20, 2002.

They use a vacuum bomb to put out the "superfire".

• kier
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

some hours from SF, Northern California, no longer too a techniques north, no longer that lots component... out of your description and the reality which you placed it on Yahoo! solutions supplies me an concept that your lake is incredibly great, so i will supply a number of my recommendations. Lake Berryessa (between Santa Rosa and Sacramento) clean Lake (probable too vast) Folsom lake (merely east of sacramento) Lake Oroville (farther north than Folsom lake)

• 1 decade ago

Sounds like Always.

• 1 decade ago

Always

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

ALWAYS

GREAT MOVIE

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.