What would you put on a "bucket list" for fans of your favorite team (details inside)?

So a few weeks ago a question was posted about a "bucket list" for baseball fans. (Ya know, a list of things to see and do before you die.) That's how I thought of this question. What are the things that every fan of your favorite team should experience? Here's my bucket list for Yankee... show more So a few weeks ago a question was posted about a "bucket list" for baseball fans. (Ya know, a list of things to see and do before you die.) That's how I thought of this question. What are the things that every fan of your favorite team should experience?

Here's my bucket list for Yankee fans:
-Get to the Stadium early enough to visit Monument Park.
-Sit with the Bleacher Creatures and do the entire roll call.
-Witness the team win a World Series and go to the parade in Manhattan.
-Bang the pot from Freddy Sez at the stadium.
-Go to a Yankees/Red Sox game in Fenway decked out in all your Yankee gear.
-Sit in one of the all-you-can-eat legends seats at the new Stadium, and eat until you cannot breathe lol.

Not sure if this question is going to translate but I thought it would be a fun question for people to answer. Thanks! :)