Kelly asked in HealthOther - Health · 1 decade ago

Is physical fitness and personal fitness the same thing?

I need to know before my test tomorrow on health, obviously. I've looked it up on the internet but can't get any answers. Can you help? Thank you so much if you answer! I greatly appreciate it.

Favorite Answer

i dont think it is. i think physical fitness is about hw fit ur body is and personal fitness is hw fit u choose to be like i said idk

• cearns

i think of human beings being greater bodily "in good condition" can convey approximately them being greater effective to be bare in front of human beings. a variety of of the adult males i understand that are greater liberal approximately being bare are ones with sturdy bodies, whilst I rarely ever see an obese man or woman get bare publicly, as an occasion. even nonetheless it does not convey approximately exhibitionism, that's very a distinctive ingredient. In those greater conservative countries, i think of they're many times no longer as conservative as human beings think of. adult males continuously have very sturdy intercourse drives. If the ladies individuals of their community are not very prepared to fulfill those, they're going to only turn someplace else. In maximum of Europe, you may have promiscuous intercourse and freely communicate approximately it to all your individuals, in those countries like India, a variety of of the folk in all likelihood nevertheless have promiscuous intercourse, yet would desire to be so lots greater secretive approximately it, because of the fact it is so frowned upon there.